Friday, May 1, 2009

48 hours

Man sounds like a suspense thriller's movie title!!:) whew!! i never thought, if i were to write a blog , i would zine about  this experience of mine in a  hospital.I was befuddled as to what to narrate about it and is it the apposite topic to write about!! But as always,pain just fades off when shared. after we planned to go the family way ,as suggested by my aunt, we paid a visit to a well known gyneac. After 6 months of continous leeching of bucks, she strongly suggested to undergo a process named laproscopy,which is actually a surgery kind. so me and kris were cogitative about it and came to a consensus that its one dimension to fall back on!! Adding to out new found hope,another gyneac whom my friend jaya knows of also seconds the first gyneacs opinion that this surgery brightens the certitude of we becoming parents... touche' !! so we had an appointment for a saturday the 25th of apr morning 10 am. Me and kris headed to the doctors clinic with an empty stomach(jus me!) as you know when asked to fast,dont know what happens the appetite goes up n you feel like selling your grandmother for a tic tac!:)))). I wasn't tensed at all & wasn't a gadfly,kept my cool n ofcourse kris also requited the same cool & I had him briefing about this so called surgery ,he being an Msc bio student. Reached the hospital,they dressed me up and wheeled me into an OT,couple of doctors/medicos surrounded me & and injected an anaesthesia,asked me to relax and have a good sleep! after what i felt like i was going into an eternal state...mmm i shud reallly admit that its a feeling to be experienced atleast once!!!:-)........eternal silence goes! after few hours(  not sure how many) i slowly tried to open my eyes with a searching glance and there i saw kris standing beaming outside the OT. I should say kris was so unassuming n patient  the whole 4 hrs ( i guess) outside the OT without having his 2nd meal of the day!Hats off to his patience n love for me :-) i was there in the hospital for the next 2 days & my cousin chompi was there to liven up  my mood with her PJs:-) n leaving me in splits.. :) despite her exams et.al. I was pretty agile N despite several do's n dont's ,i had my own way,being an adamant sheep!:)  really appreciate n thank kris,chompi n ya definitely to mention about jaya , who was feeding me by the clock with her sumputous dishes throughout my stay in the hospital! thanks to all who gave me support n strength  & now am here recuperating n almost fit n fine as rock  blogging & lazying around!!!!!:-)

8 comments:

  1. That was a wonderful post i should say.
    Every experience in life has a wonderful impact on us and will leave its imprint in the memory lane, I guess that thing was decently described by you :)
    Certain words show the wonderful bond you have with your husband :) Praying god to bless both of u :)
    Your choice and usage of words was impressive.
    Keep blogging
    -Rev :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats off to your positive attitude....which is what helped you ease out of the process!!

    Speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selection of words is quiet impressive.I really like the positive attitude you have towards life.All the very best and really looking forward for another blog with your experience of being a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nvr thought u would write somethin like this.. too cool & as all said.. gud attitude towards lyf.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its tooooooo good :) I have never read a blog as interesting as this one. Feels like as if I am reading an interesting article or a novel. U r tooooooooooo good sowmy. U shud have become a writer. Its really mind blowing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey pradhyumna is just kidding;).. Man which dictionary u referred.Anyways everyone spoke good abt it so i iwl not.. I love u

    ReplyDelete